Danaher Specialty Products, a Sensors & Controls business within Danaher’s Industrial Technologies platform, is a group of six core-technology companies that have combined their resources and expertise to be able to deliver the manufacturing and operational efficiencies, cost-effective solutions, and high quality products demanded by today’s industrial automation marketplace. DSP-member companies—all leaders in their respective fields—represent the finest products and technologies currently available, and which now can be procured from a single source. Every DSP company has earned a “best in class” reputation, built on a solid foundation of achievement over a long period of time. Each offers a select group of premier brand products all having proven their reliability again and again—even in the most rigorous and demanding applications. The products that DSP-member companies manufacture are considered essential components in the markets and applications they serve. These include:
- Eagle Signal Controls—Timers (Mechanical, Electromechanical & Electronic)
- Veeder-Root—Counters (Mechincal, Electromechanical & Electronic), Totalizers, Controllers, Indicators & Relays
- Joslyn Clark—AC & DC Contactors, Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors, Motor Starters & Fire Pump Controllers
- Superior Electric—Variable Transformers, Connectors & Power Quality Solutions
- NAMCO —SNAP-LOCK®Limit Switches, Solenoids & WFI Proximity Sensors
- Thomson—Nyliner™ Bearings, Bushings & Engineered Products
Danaher Specialty products is based in Elizabethtown, NC, with additional facilities in Farmington, CT and sales and support offices worldwide.