Performance when it counts!
A hubodometer is a robust, sealed device that is attached to a commercial truck, trailer or farm machine axle to record miles or kilometers.
- Unsurpassed for performance, reliability and accuracy
- For tracking leasing or maintenance miles, Veeder-Root sets the standard
- Backed by long-term warranty
- American made since 1895
To view our entire product offering, please see our Hubodometer Application Guide.
Model RT1000 Electronic Hubodometer
- Rite-Trak’s setup features include capturing distance data as miles or kilometers
- Simply program in the number of revolutions per mile or kilometer.
- 5-Year Warranty – no mile/kilometer limitation.
THE ORIGINAL Series 7777 Mechanical Hubodometer
- Magnifying crystal angles upward for easier reading
- Hermetically sealed with inert gas and double O-ring
- Counterbalance prevents rbiting - even on rough roads
- 300,000 mile/500,000 kilometer warranty (no time limit)
Contact Us for price and availability.